We are moving!!! Same Fun, Crafts, and Recipes, but a new and official web address! Come check out what is new at...


FunOnaDime.net



See you there!

You Inspire Me!


This is a shout out to all you moms and non-moms (yes, Little Sisters this include you!) in my life. I am surrounded by so many wonderful women in my life who inspire me to be a better mom, a better wife, a better friend, and a better everything else. You help spur my ideas for this blog and do I dare say my creative side, too. If anyone has ever met my mom or anyone in my family for that matter (including my sister-in-laws), you know I have a long way to go until I catch up to any of them! They are awesome!

So, today give yourself a pat on the back and sit back and enjoy a special treat! You deserve it!


**I am participating in the SITS Girls Back to Blogging Event with their sponsors Standards of ExcellenceWestar Kitchen and Bath, and Florida Builder Appliances.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, i guess all the women are wonderful and special! We deserve the best! including u ;)
    Thx for joining end-Dee's weekend blog hop,im following u now :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative | Powered by Blogger