We are moving!!! Same Fun, Crafts, and Recipes, but a new and official web address! Come check out what is new at...


FunOnaDime.net



See you there!

A Little About Me and Why I'm Doing This

I love to have fun and that is probably the main reason why I chose to get a degree in Recreation Management and Youth Leadership.  From my many years of working with children and now as a mom with 2 of my own children I have learned that fun does not have to cost a lot of money, which is great since we are on a tight budget as my husband finishes up his schooling. I am always on the lookout for fun and affordable activities for my family to do. I thought it would be great if I could have one place to gather all my findings and ideas and share them with others. If you have any activities you like, Please Share! I would love to hear them.

Contact me at funonadime@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative | Powered by Blogger