We are moving!!! Same Fun, Crafts, and Recipes, but a new and official web address! Come check out what is new at...


FunOnaDime.net



See you there!

Free Month of Readeo


Do you have family that lives far away? I do!

My dad introduced me to this program called Readeo.com. My parents and sisters can now read stories to all of the grandchildren over the computer! My kids love to see them and hear/see them read the book. They have all sorts of quality books and are always adding new ones.

Watch this video below to get a better idea of what I'm talking about... a picture is worth a thousand words!






The best part is, is that Readeo.com is giving a free month full membership to anyone who uses the code "funonadime" (minus the quotes) when they register.

Only one person has to be a full member to invite others to read/participate with them. It is also a very affordable program! Only $10 a month after the month free trial! Pretty dang cheap for great reading time with loved ones and the abilitiy to call/video chat with as many "guests" (non paying members) as you want. Every morning my kids wake up asking for another book from Grandpa or Aunt Sara.

So what do you have to loose...go over to Readeo.com and sign up! Make sure you use the promotional code: funonadime

Spread the word and ENJOY!!!




*These opinions are strictly my own and from my own experience with my family subscribing to the service and allowing us to be guests. I'm sharing this with my readers because I thought it is something they would enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower subscriber from
    http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just put you on my blogroll. I love your site!

    http://classicmomscorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative | Powered by Blogger