We are moving!!! Same Fun, Crafts, and Recipes, but a new and official web address! Come check out what is new at...


FunOnaDime.net



See you there!

Have you checked out CSN Stores lately?


Have you been to CSN Stores lately? If you have not been over there, yet, let me explain: CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from nesting tables to cookware to kids imaginative play toys! They even have basics, like craft and storage supplies.

I have birthday and Christmas shopping to do soon and it is so much easier to shop online and get what I want then to drive all over the place and not find that special something I wanted to get. Who doesn't love saving time, money and shipping by getting all your purchases on one site? I know I do! CSN Stores is providing me with a gift card to review my shopping experience. I will let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative | Powered by Blogger