We are moving!!! Same Fun, Crafts, and Recipes, but a new and official web address! Come check out what is new at...


FunOnaDime.net



See you there!

Guest Blogger: The Dating Divas



Today I am guest blogging over at The Dating Divas. You have got to check these ladies out!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Hello everyone! I am super excited to be guest blogging here at Fun On A Dime!! My name is Wendy, I am part of a fun new blog called The Dating Divas. I have been married to a very special guy for 4 years now, I have 1 little boy and another due next month! Life always gets crazy right? I absolutely cherish my husband, but as we all know, things always seem to get in the way! Spending quality time with your sweetheart gets more and more complicated every day! So when I was asked to be a part of this blog - I was very excited about it! I knew this would be a great chance for me to get back into fun dating! It has definitely changed how my husband and I spend our quality time together. In fact, it has completely changed how we communicate and love each other on a daily basis. Guaranteed to bring the spark back in a flash! ;)





A little about us Dahling girls'... The Dating Divas is a 12-member blogging team. We love to date our husbands and have a lot of fun coming up with original, inexpensive and fun dating ideas to do just that. We have fun creating new dating ideas, crafts, giving marriage tips, ideas for holidays, and SO MUCH MORE! We enjoy dating our hubby's so much that we want to share our ideas with YOU!!


We all know how life gets once you get passed the "honeymoon" stage. We've all been there. It seems that life can take over pretty quickly and get in the way of the most important relationship of all... your marriage! Between careers, kids, church responsibilities, family and friends, home projects and everything else that seems to get in the way, it is hard to take the time to really DATE your spouse. While we have lots of fun stuff for you and the hubby to do, there are fun things the kids can help do on a budget too! I posted a Spring Olympics date that involved simple toys around the yard and lots of fun! This is a great family date, group date, or just the two of you date! And the BoNuS... it's inexpensive!!


(Our rowing competition)


Corie recently posted a fun service oriented date you can do with or without the kids as well, she called it Drop it Like it's Hot! It's a great way to involve everyone and have fun too!




If you are a "Minute to Win it" fan, you have to check out Erika's Couples Minute to Win it! We have plenty of great date ideas ranging from Kari's Camp Out to Kristen's Discover a New Town Together Date.




I hope that each of you will take a moment to check out our blog. We are full of fun ideas to make dating your spouse exciting and fulfilling. We also have some fun new sections you can check out as well like; cooking, diva "how to spice it up" tips, how to show your hubby love, and more!




1 comment:

  1. Coming over from Dating Divas. Love this site too. I'm following now.

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative | Powered by Blogger